Although the main attraction in the Pantanal are the Jaguars, we have designed this photographic safari so that we can enjoy all the variety of wildlife that this incredible area offers us.
We will visit different habitats in search of their great variety of birds without missing any photographic opportunity that they offer us. We will try to find the always elusive giant anteater and we will look for one of the rare birds that here we can find the Agami Heron.
We will finish our wonderful trip spending some incredible days in the
Cuiaba river in search of the spotted cat, the jaguar. August and early September is the best time to see these magnificent animals because the dry season reaches its peak.
Let us join you on this amazing adventure, which we are sure you
will never forget!
DATES: September 01st - 11th
PLACE: Pantanal / Brazil
DURATION: 11 Days
PRICE: 6,800$ (p.p.)
MIN.-MAX.: 2-4 pax
LENGUAGES: English / Spanish / Portuguese
- Accommodation as stated
- Meals as stated
- Local Guide / English / Portuguese
- Transfers to lodges and from / to airport
- Tours as stated
- Visited if they would need.
- Insurance travel staff
- International flights
- Food not specified as included and drinks
- Tips for accommodation staff and local guide
- Visits, excursions and activities not included
- In general any service not specified as included