Let me join you on the Cuiabá River to explore a labyrinth of rivers and lakes within the Encontro das Aguas State Park, one of the richest areas in the world to observe jaguars in the wild.
We will spend the entire day aboard small motorboats to maximize the chances of sightings accompanied by our local guides.
August and early September is the best time to see these magnificent animals because the dry season reaches its peak.
This photographic safari is designed to spend as much time as possible in front of these wonderful animals in a very small group of photographers to maximize freedom of movement.
Do not miss this magnificent experience!
DATES: September 01st - 10th / 2023
PLACE: Pantanal / Brazil
DURATION: 10 Days
ACCOMODATION: https://santarosapantanal.com.br/ & https://pousadapiuval.com.br/
PRICE: $5,950 p.p (Private rooms)
MIN.-MAX.: 4-6 Photographers
LENGUAGES: English / Spanish / Portuguese
- Accommodation as stated
- Meals as stated
- Local Guide / English / Portuguese
- Transfers to lodges and from / to airport
- Tours as stated
- PCR or ANTIGEN tests if necessary
- Personal travel insurance and cancellation insurance (Mandatory).
- International / Domestic flights
- Food not specified as included and drinks
- Tips for accommodation staff and local guide
- Visits, excursions and activities not included
- Extra nights in Cuiabá
- In general any service not specified as included